Frozen Hot Water
Humans prepare for the apocalypse. They buy essential supplements in bulk and store them. But one essential thing is often left out: Frozen Hot Water ™.
Assume you want to make some instant noodles. What you need is hot water. Having frozen hot water in your supply will safe you when you need it.
The purpose of storing hot water in the freezer is to use it more efficiently for cooking as it boils faster. Cold water in contrast always takes more time to boil. That is a fact. There is no way around it.
Further it is a well known effect that hot water freezes faster (Mpemba effect).
Frozen Hot Water is the newest innovation. It is easy to store as it solid and right the way ready to use.
Order now your Frozen Hot Water ™ while supply last today!
- Kell, G. S. (1969). “The freezing of hot and cold water“. Am. J. Phys. 37 (5): 564–565.
- Auerbach, David (1995). “Supercooling and the Mpemba effect: when hot water freezes quicker than cold“. American Journal of Physics 63 (10): 882–885.
- L. Sherwood et al., Animal Physiology: From Genes to Organisms, Thomson Brooks/Cole, Belmont, CA
- M. Zhang, Correlation and Prediction of Thermodynamic Properties of Non-aqueous Electrolytes by the Modified TCPC Model. J. Chem. Eng.
- Aylward, Gordon; Findlay, Tristan (2002), SI Chemical Data 5th ed. (5 ed.), Sweden: John Wiley & Sons, p. 202